ISSN (print) 1726-9806
ISSN (online) 1818-474X
The Annals of Critical Care is an official publication of the Russian Federation of Anaesthesiologists and Reanimatologists (a partner of the European Society of Anaesthesiology, the European Society of Intensive Care Medicine and a member of the World Federation of Societies of Anaesthesiologists).
This is quarterly peer-reviewed open access journal providing original research, review articles, clinical trials, guidelines, educational and legal issues articles, brief communications, discussions and case reports for all clinicians and researchers involved or interested in critical care.
The Journal publishes articles reflecting various aspects of intensive care in cardiology, neurology, obstetrics, pediatrics, as well as innovations in the treatment of shock, insufficiency of different organs and systems of the body, respiratory and metabolic support, infusion and hemostasis corrective therapy, treatment of pain, etc.
The Journal emphasizes vigorous peer-review and accepts papers in Russian and English with most rapid turnaround time possible from submission to publication.
It is published by PRACTICAL MEDICINE owing extensive portfolio of journals published for many societies (e.g. ASCO, EASL) in partnership with such global players as Elsevier, Wiley and Springer.
Most Read Posts:
- Propofol Infusion Syndrome
- A.A. Birkun, A.A. Babanin, M.A. Glotov, A.L. Govdalyuk, P.V. Mel’nychenko, N.Yu. Pylaeva, S.A. Samarin, M.I. Fedosov Medical Academy named after S.I. Georgievsky of V.I. Vernadsky Crimean Federal University, Simferopol For correspondence: Alexei A. Birkun — Cand. Sci. Med., assistant professor of the chair of anesthesiology-resuscitaion and emergency medicine in Medical Academy named after S.I. Georgievsky of V.I. Vernadsky Crimean Federal University; e-mail: email@example.com For...
- Syndrome Effects of Intensive Therapy – Post Intensive Care Syndrome (PICS)
- A.A. Belkin Clinical Institute of the Brain of the Ural State Medical University, Ekaterinburg For correspondence: Andrey A. Belkin, Doctor of Medical Sciences, Professor, Chief of Clinical Institute of the Brain, Ural State Medical University, Ekaterinburg; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. For citation: Belkin AA. Consequences of the intensive care syndrome (IC-syndrome). Alexander Saltanov Intensive Care Herald. 2018;2:12–23. DOI: 10.21320/1818-474X-2018-2-12-23 «Post Intensive...
- Hypophosphatemia and refeeding syndrome in the resumption of nutrition in critical care patients (review)
- A.I. Yaroshetskiy1,2, V.D. Konanykhin1, S.O. Stepanova2, N.A. Rezepov2 1 Pirogov Russian National Research Medical University, Moscow 2 L.A. Vorokhobov Municipal Clinical Hospital No. 67, Moscow For correspondence: Vasily D. Konanykhin, laboratory assistant of the Department of Anesthesiology and Critical Care of the Scientific Research Institute for Clinical Surgery at N.I. Pirogov Russian National Research Medical University; e-mail: email@example.com For citation: Yaroshetskiy AI, Konanykhi...
- Airway management in hospital. Russian Federation of anesthesiologists and reanimatologists guidelines (second edition, 2018)
- A.A. Andreenko1, E.L. Dolbneva2, V.I. Stamov3 1 FGBVOU VO “Military Medical Academy named after S.M. Kirov” Ministry of Defence of Russia, Saint-Petersburg 2 FGBNU RNCH named by acad. B.V. Petrovsky, Moscow 3 UKB № 2 FGAOU VO “Moscow State Medical University named after I.M. Sechenov” Ministry of Health of Russia, Moscow For correspondence: Aleksander A. Andreenko — Cand. Med. Sciences, Assistant Professor, Deputy Head of the Department of Anesthesiology and Resuscitation, FGBVOU VO “Military M...
- Perioperative nutritional support. Russian Federation of anesthesiologists and reanimatologists guidelines
- I.N. Leyderman, A.I. Gritsan, I.B. Zabolotskikh, S.V. Lomidze, V.A. Mazurok, I.V. Nekhaev, E.M. Nikolaenko, A.V. Nikolenko, I.V. Poliakov, A.V. Sytov, A.I. Yaroshetskiy Russian Federation of Anesthesiologists and Reanimatologists For correspondence: Leyderman Ilya Naumovich — Chair of Anesthesiology, Critical Care and Transfusiology, Ural State Medical University, Ekaterinburg; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org For citation: Leyderman IN, Gritsan AI, Zabolotskikh IB, Lomidze SV, Mazurok VA, N...