Yu.P. Orlov, V.N. Lukacs, N.V. Govorova, A.V. Glushchenko, O.D. Dmitrieva
GBOY VPO “Omsk State Medical University” Ministry of Health of Russia, Omsk
For citation: Orlov YuP, Lukach VN, Govorova NV et al. Remaxol dose-dependent effect on central hemodynamics and metabolism in generalized peritonitis. Intensive Care Herald. 2016;1:27–32.
The aim of the study was to investigate the effectiveness of inclusion in remaxol regimens on hemodynamic parameters and processes of cellular metabolism in patients with severe generalized peritonitis.
Results of treatment of 24 patients who received preoperative medication preparation and surgical treatment in accordance with the standards of conduct, in the postoperative period 2 groups with the same intensive treatment protocol were formed. Patients of the first group (n=12) were administered for 5 days remaxol 800 ml per day. The second group (control) (n=12) in the program which remaxol infusion therapy was not used.
Results of the study showed that the inclusion of infusion therapy remaxol scheme in the postoperative period in patients with generalized peritonitis ensures efficient utilization of glucose and oxygen, reduces the severity of oxygen debt at the tissue level, providing mechanisms of oxidation on the more familiar processes for fabrics way, providing at the same time kateholaminomimetichesky effect, providing an earlier period when the central and stabilization of hemodynamic parameters during its injection velocity of 30 to 60 ml per hour.
Keywords: generalized peritonitis, remaxol, infusion therapy, lactate.
- Shapiro N., Howell M.D., Bates D.W, et al. The association of sepsis syndrome and organ dysfunction with mortality in emergency department patients with suspected infection. Ann Emerg Med. 2006; 48(5): 583-590.
- Kleinpell R.M., Graves B.T, Ackerman M.H. Incidence, pathogenesis, and management of sepsis: an overview. AACN Adv Crit Care. 2006; 17(4): 385-
- Whelan S.P., Carchman E.H, Kautza B., Nassour I. et al. Polymicrobial sepsis is associated with decreased hepatic oxidative phosphorylation and an altered metabolic profile. J Surg Res. 2014 Jan; 186 (1): 297-303.
- Zang Q.S., Wolf S.E., Minei J.P. Sepsis-induced Cardiac Mitochondrial Damage and Potential Therapeutic Interventions in the Elderly. Aging Dis. 2014 Apr 1; 5 (2): 137-149.
- Calandra T., Cohen J. The international sepsis forum consensus conference on definitions of infection in the intensive care unit. Crit Care Med 2005; 33, (7): 1538-1548.
- Sims C.A., Wattanasirichaigoon S., Menconi M.J., Ajami A.M., Fink M.P. Ringer’s ethyl pyruvate solution ameliorates ischemia/reperfusion-induced intestinal mucosa injury in rats. Crit Care Med. 2001; 29 (8): 1513-
- Tawadrous Z.S., Delude R.L., Fink M.P. Resuscitation from hemorrhagic shock with Ringer’s ethyl pyruvate solution improves survival and ameliorates intestinal mucosal hyperpermeability in rats. Shock. 2002; 17 (6):473-
- Guo J., Zhang J., Luo X., et al. Effects of ethyl pyruvate on cardiac function recovery and apoptosis reduction after global cold ischemia and reperfusion. Exp Ther Med. 2014; 7(5): 1197-
- Hu X., Cui B., Zhou X., et al. Ethyl pyruvate reduces myocardial ischemia and reperfusion injury by inhibiting high mobility group box 1 protein in rats. Mol Biol Rep. 2012; 39 (1): 227-
- Руднов В.А., Миронов П.И. Клинические рекомендации по ведению больных с тяжелым сепсисом и септическим шоком (Surviving sepsis campaign 2008): анализ и комментарии. Клин микробиол антимикроб химиотер 2008.- т.10, №3.-192-200.